Location:Pune, Bangalore, Mumbai
4 -7 years of experience
Must Have Skills –
• Hands on installation/set up/configuration experience of Telco VNFs like vIMS, vEPC, vFirewall, GiLAN, vRouter etc.
• Prepare VNF deployment blueprint, VNF staging and integrations
• Strong Networking skills, hands-on experience on network troubleshooting tools, In depth data networking knowledge –i.e. IPv4 / IPv6, TCP, UDP, Ethernet, MPLS
• VNF Performance engineering experience
• Benchmarking VNF performance in Enterprise/Telco cloud environments
• Workload optimization and performance tuning including network configurations for VNF applications using various tools and methodologies
• Should be familiar with VNF application Testing process
• Network test tools (Ixia, Spirent, TCPDump, netperf, ntttcp, Iperf)
• Networking CCNA Certification preferred
Nice to have skills –
• Exposure to Telco Cloud operations, NFV Infrastructure
• ESX, NSX, vCenter, vCloud Director
• Telco VNF Orchestration and Service Orchestration areas
As a VNF test lead, you will be involved in building NFV architecture on Telco cloud, build and configure VNF stack, deploy and validate VNF use cases.
Execute performance testing activities for Telco VNFs.
You will be deeply involved in provide NFV technical solutions to Capgemini customers