Websphere Devlp - 4 to 6yrs - Bangalore
Websphere Admin - 4 to 6yrs - Bangalore
SKill: WAS Admin
Provides technical expertise in designing, developing, delivering, and supporting integration solutions for complex business requirements. Requires the ability to work effectively on independent projects, as well as in cooperation with a variety of customers and other technical professionals.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Prioritize tasks, resolve complex problems, designs solutions, participates in strategy discussions, requires little direction, provides leadership to others, manages technical components of projects, and has expert knowledge within area of functional responsibility.
1) Design, implement, and support advanced and diverse integration solutions that address complex business requirements using the IBM WebSphere Integration suite – WTX 8.x for Integration Server or higher, WESB 6.x or higher, WMQ 7.x or above. IBM Message Broker (WMB)/ IBM Integration Bus (IIB) a plus.
2) Manage all technical components of large integration projects to include implementation of WTX maps, usage of message selectors, pub/sub determinations and ability to integrate with audit logging and exception frameworks.
3) Experience in working with IBM WMQ, creation of subscriptions and working in High Availability environments.
4) Experience with implementing various integration patterns such as pub/sub, point-to-point, Service Gateway pattern etc.
5) Solid experience with XMLs, WSDLs, Web Services implementation.
6) Experience in implementing EDI Interfaces using standards such as ANSI X12 and EDIFACT
7) Solid understanding of databases and strong SQL skills a must.
8) Understanding of WAS administration a plus.
9) Understanding of JAVA/J2EE, spring frameworks a plus.
1. Ability to work on designing, developing and troubleshooting IBM Integration Product Suite to include: IBM Message Broker/ IIB, WESB (flows, Mediation modules development), WTX mapping, and WMQ configuration and administration.
2. Expertise on developing WESB/IIB flows using inbound and outbound adapters.
3. Experience on WebSphere MQ and JMS a must.
4. Development using XML technologies: XSD, DTD, XSD, XSLT is a must.
5. Proficient in UNIX.
6. Experience with ANSI X12 and implementation within WebSphere Transformation Extender (WTX).
7. Experience in standards based integration technologies such as Service Oriented Architecture and Business Process Modeling (BPM) a plus.
8. Experience with Ant, JACL and UNIX scripting a plus.
Exp : 4 to 6yrs
Location : Bangalore
Primary Skill : WAS Admin