ZOS Administration & System Programming - 7 to 10yrs - Bangalore,Pune
Mainframe Zos Administration - 7 to 10yrs - Bangalore / Pune
Primary Skill. mainframe Z/OS Administration & System Programming
Secondary Skill. Mainframe - Storage & Backup
Mainframe Technical Delivery Manager.
Hands on Technical Lead in z/OS Admin., Mainframe Storage Admin. and Mainframe ISV Product Administration.
• Install, configure and maintain ZOS operating systems and associated system program products on the enterprise server.
• Design, installation, setup and maintenance of SYSPLEX LPAR’s including Coupling facilities and policies.
Fully understand Storage on z/OS, DFSMS, DFSMSrmm, DFSMShsm, Catalog management
Experience in Mainframe Tape Management , EMC/IBM Storage.
• z/OS HW knowledge
• HMC, REXX, z/OS services structure, JES2 concept
• Ability to support in solving problems and implementing changes on z/OS environments
• Advanced knowledge of SMP/E
• Basic of RACF knowledge
• Good knowledge on Mainframe CA / BMC ISV Products
• Individual Contributor for technical activities.
Good to have:
• NetView/System Automation knowledge
• Provide 24x7 after hours on-call support as required for products supported by the team
•Ensuring the technical health of the account
•Managing technical risks and actions
•Excellent communication skills, ability to communicate technical issues to non technical senior people.
•Able to work effectively in pressurised situations and can be relied upon to deliver, irrespective of circumstances.
•Possess exceptional problem solving skills.
•Ownership and management of account technical CSIP
•Ownership of technical delivery aligned to contract obligations
•Ownership of technical risks and issues log
•Ownership of technical major incidents through to completion
•Reduction in high priority incidents by 20% per annum
•Taking over Technical Mainframe service Support from customer.
Exp : 7 to 10yrs
Job Location : Bangalore/Pune