Detailed Job Description:
- The BizTalk Administrator will be responsible for Administration, Deployment, and Monitoring BizTalk Environments.
- Accountable for the seamless operations of BizTalk solutions, streamlining and automating the deployment processes.
- Work closely to provide post-production support (including break fixes) and on-going maintenance.
- Ensure proper transition of new/changed functionality from development team to the support analyst(s).
- Ensure all related support documentation (ex: landscape diagrams, interfaces inventory, interface specific playbooks etc.) is kept updated.
- Ensure documentation for Production Turnover is complete and accurate.
- Identify and fine tune performance bottlenecks, monitor and identify throttling scenarios with System Center 2012 R2 or Orion.
- Instructs, assigns, directs, and reviews the service produced by Operations team members working with Enterprise Manager.
- Provide support and on-the-job training to more junior or less experienced team members.
- Responsible for Disaster Recovery planning and procedures required for BizTalk and its solutions.
- The Administrator should be organized, possess a strong attention to detail, and be able to work with minimal supervision.
- Critical to the success of this role will be the ability to achieve a high level understanding of the existing applications landscape and environment, and working with Architecture to establish and implement governance guidelines and processes.
- In addition, the candidate must provide visibility to the capabilities of solutions and effectively communicate issues, risks and challenges in a timely manner to Manager.
- The environments need to be continuously monitored without relying solely on the automated alerts. As and when exceptions/gaps are identified, need to work on getting the alerts setup.
EXP: 2 to 6yrs