Detailed Job Description:
- Atleast 2.5 year of Salesforce Implementation experience
- Minimum 2.5 years in Salesforce coding experience is must.
- 1 year of Integration experience on salesforce.com platform.
- Must have experience working on at least 4 implementations around sales, service cloud for large enterprises that involved significant customizations using the force.com platform.
- Deep and extensive knowledge, experience of force.com technical platform including apex, triggers, batch Apex, Visualforce etc. Knowledge of advanced visualforce components, Chatter API etc
- Extensive understanding of the Salesforce.com data model and how and when to create custom objects, junction objects, and other model items.
- Good knowledge of salesforce recommended best practice around design and development.
- Must possess at least Dev 401 certification.
- Extensive experience working in an onsite/offshore model.
- Solid understanding of Object Oriented development and design, experience in using design patterns and ability to write clean, well-refactored maintainable code.
- Deployment using complex enterprise Force.com release management and knowledge of Force.com Metadata API.
- Build integration and interfaces using SFDC Web Services API
- Experience configuring and customizing functional areas of the Sales Cloud
- In depth understanding of SFDC Profiles/Roles and Sharing Rules, Validation Rules, Tasks, Workflow rules, and Triggers, etc.
- Experience with the Salesforce.com APEX data loader, Salesforce.com web services API
- Updated Resume
- 2 Passport sized photographs
- Photo ID