Detailed Job Description:
Year of experience: 5 -11 Years
Contact: Kannan S | email address : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Solaris Advanced Administration 10 & 11
- Scripting knowledge, specifically with Perl and Korn shell
- Willing to work 24/7
- Day to day proactive monitoring.
- Capacity Planning.
- OS installation and troubleshooting
- Patch installation and management
- SOLARIS Volume manager,Veritas volume manager
- SUN & Veritas cluster admnistatration
- ZFS , SOLARIS ZONES administration
- SOLARIS LDAP administration
- Must be able to determine when a server is in a "distressed" state, e.g. network performing badly, short of swap space, short of RAM, overloaded CPU, overloaded I/O subsystem. Understand how to gather more information and recommend a solution.
- In-depth knowledge of TCP/IP, BIND, LDAP, Logical volume manager, networking, Firewall rules,
- Experience of working on and managing complex technical systems and environments
- Excellent written & Verbal communication
- Experience on SMG, ITIL process and tools ( Incident /Problem/Change)
- Knowledge on BMC Remedy /ITSM or any ticketing tools
- Ability to work independently
- Provide Capacity reports to Management on weekly basis for future planning’s / Quarterly / Year end closing etc.
- Use to plan and coordinate with SAP Basis Admin for SAP refresh activities.
- Managed daily workflow assignment, ticket routing,
- Critical situation team management for the professionals located remotely in the US and Internationally.
- ORACLE OVM