Detailed Job Description:
- At least 5+ years exp in Tibco Admin support.
- Strong understanding of the TIBCO platform and various products Involved in the suite including Tibco Hawk, Tibco Business Works, Tibco Administrator, Tibco iProcess, Tibco Active Matrix, Tibco Adapters and TIBCO EMS.
- Good Knowledge/Hands on Tibco Silver Fabric or any one of the Cloud Computing environment.
- Good Knowledge/Hands on Tibco BWPM/Clever.
- Good understanding of ITIL processes.
- Strong hands on experience in Linux OS and scripting
- Deploy, Administer, Support and maintain TIBCO applications to enable communication between applications with varying interfaces.
- Responsible for the installation, maintenance and configuration of Tibco products including Tibco Hawk, Tibco Business Works, Tibco Administrator, Tibco Adapters and TIBCO EMS.
- Perform TIBCO system administration, troubleshooting, monitoring, problem resolution, system security and change implementation.
- Plan, prepare and apply maintenance fixes and upgrades to TIBCO applications.
- Provide system support including off shift on call support as and when required
- Establish proper monitoring of the various applications by configuring appropriate Hawk rules.
- Establish scripted and automated processes for deployments and configuration changes.
EXP : 5 to 10yrs