Detailed Job Description:
- Experience in webMethods in depth knowledge on Integration (EAI) projects.
- Should have worked on webMethods 9x Version. Experience in working on RHEL Linux & AIX environment.
- Experience working in on high volume systems in a DR, HA environment. Experience in Installation, Configuration, Tuning, and Deploying of various webMethods suite components.
- Apply fixes, patches and Service Packs as required and provided, keeping the wM environment up-to-date. Should be strong in webMethods components, like Integration Server, Brokers, UM, Trading Network, Deployer, Centrasite and Designer. Reporting (daily, weekly, and monthly) on health and performance of the ETL environment and jobs.
- Building and automating system health checks and housekeeping tasks.
- Troubleshooting system bottlenecks and performance tuning Handling thread dumps, log analysis and working with SoftwareAG technical team.
- Complete knowledge of Integration Development life cycle.
- Knowledge of any one or more of following technologies/domains is desirable: Java, Oracle, UNIX shell scripting. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Exp : 2 to 4yrs