Drive Location: Bangalore
Time: 10:00 am - 3:00 pm
Job Location: Bangalore
- Candidate should possess a strong expertise of Pega PRPC v6 and above. Minimum of 3+ years development experience in PEGA PRPC.
- Candidate should have worked in at least 2 full scrums on a BPM project using PEGA PRPC.
- Candidate should have worked on all the different types of integration services available within PEGA such as SQL connectors, Java integration connector, Web services connector.
- Must be good with PEGA UI.
- Must be conversant in XML parsing.
- Must be CSSA certified in PEGA.
- Must possess Java/J2EE skills such as writing java classes, Jsps, servlets.
- Must be conversant with OOPs concepts.
- Should have worked hands on projects following agile methodology.
- Must possess DB skills such as writing simple/complex SQL queries, writing stored procedures, functions. Must have knowledge of designing table structures.
- Experience in Websphere/Weblogic and Oracle server is a bonus.
- Must be a team player and have good communication skills. Specification / Skills / Experience:
- PEGA PRPC v6 and above.
- Minimum 3+ yrs experience in PEGA * JAVA/J2EE * SQL * XML
- 6-8 years of experience as Developer and in Individual Contribution role.
- In-depth knowledge of Java, Web Applications, design patterns.
- Experience in JEE, EJB, Hibernate, JMS, JDBC, relational database is mandatory.
- Experience in Web Based UI Development using Dojo, Java scripting
- Experience in JSP, Struts
- Experience working with databases preferably Oracle 11g
- Experience working on Web services (SOAP and REST)
- Experience in Spring Framework.
- Good experience in application servers Tomcat, JBoss, WebSphere.
- Proven ability to develop feature designs and deliver high-quality code on schedule.
- Ability to write JUnits
- Updated Resume
- 2 Passport sized photographs
- Photo ID