Drive location: Bangalore
Time: 10:00 AM to 1:00 PM
Job location: Bangalore
Key Responsibility Areas
- Understand the scope of operations and process stream from Ordering to Shipment tracking and delivery of product to end customer
- Accountable for e2e customer purchase order execution management from handover to collect cash support.
- Understand country specific export and import regulations and provide regular guidance to the team for execution of shipment documentation from Hubs to destination country
- Act as a process expert and provide 1st level support to the team in regards to operative challenges and work accordingly to the client’s priorities
- Manage workflow distribution and allocate task to the team members to measure team’s productivity and efficiency
- Shipment Execution ( preparation of invoices/draft invoices on the basis of the Shipment Request(SR) sending out shipping / handover instructions to the LSP & Hubs)
- Follow up with LSP for draft AWB, checking the same & requesting for original Airway bill or amendment to the draft if required
- Dispatch of export documents to Customer & archiving of the SR files as per the procedures laid out
- Maintaining/Sending MIS reports as per the agreed schedule..
Provide technical/operational support to the team as and when required.
Qualifications and Eligibility
- Candidate must be graduate from any recognized university in any stream
- Must have work experience of 4-6 years preferably in an Intl. BPO/Supply chain domain
- Excellent communication skills (Both verbal and written) are must.
- Should possess traits of a high performer with positive attitude and willingness to supersede targets
- Harness Assertiveness where required in a dynamic and challenging environment
- Must hold problem solving approach and creative thinking to inculcate best practices and find solutions to complex issues with minimum supervision and due diligence
- Ability to think out of box and come up with intuitive ideas and suggestions for process improvements and operational efficiencies
- Flexibility to work in any shifts round the clock for any region worldwide
- Willingness to travel domestic/overseas pertaining to business necessities
- Updated Resume
- 2 Passport sized photographs
- Photo ID