Drive Location: Bangalore
Time: 10:00 am - 3:00 pm
Job Location: Bangalore
- Implemented service virtualization solution catering to client needs.
- Creating project deliverables using Parasoft tool, such as virtual services (VSMs, VSI) and functional test case using Parasoft .
- Analyzing services and service components to understand the most comprehensive yet efficient way to virtualize a service yet also maximize virtualized business capabilities.
- Follow defined best practices an guideline for virtualization. Maintenance of virtualized services, VSMs and scripts. Maintain virtual services deployed on server.
- Co-ordinate with virtualization lead and solution architect regarding project designs and other activities.
- At least 3-4 years of experience in service virtualization/stubs using iTKO/CA LISA /Parasoft.
- Good UNIX is added advantage. Experienced in creating VSMs, SOA tests, deploying VSMs and maintaining VSE
- Good knowledge in the software development life cycle and the role of testing, including different software and testing methodologies especially: - Agile - Functional and non Functional test Techniques
Primary Skills (Must have):
- Understanding of interface mapping or connectivity(transport protocols such as HTTP, MQ etc).
- Experience on REST, SOAP, WSDL, End to end Testing is a must.
- Experience of working on Tools -Parasoft/iTKO/CA LISA (SoapUI, GHTester knowledge is added advantage).
- Experience of working on messaging services such as IBM Websphere MQ, JMS is an added advantage.
- Updated Resume
- 2 Passport sized photographs
- Photo ID