Drive Location: Bangalore/ Mumbai
Time: 10:00 AM - 3:00 pm
Job Location: Bangalore, Mumbai, Chennai
CAPGEMINI INDIA PVT LTD
CAMPUS 6B, RMZ ECOSPACE(OUTER RING RD)
Ground FLOOR ,BELLANDUR VILLAGE, VARTUR
HOBLI, BANGALORE 560 037
Contact Person: Soumya Halagunaki
Capgemini India Pvt Ltd- M7 Office- 5th Floor
Plant no. 5, Godrej &Boyce Mfg Co Ltd. Pirojsha Nagar, LBS Marg,
Vikhroli(West) Mumbai - 400 079.
LandMark-Near Café Coffee Day
Contact Person: Surekha Shah
- At least 3+ of years of experience in performing the above technical developer role on salesforce.com platform.
- Must have experience working on at least 6 implementations around sales, service cloud for large enterprises that involved significant customizations using the force.com platform.
- Deep and extensive knowledge, experience of force.com technical platform including apex, triggers, batch Apex, Visualforce etc. Knowledge of advanced visualforce components, Chatter API etc.
- Extensive understanding of the Salesforce.com data model and how and when to create custom objects, junction objects, and other model items.
- Creation and management of Apex classes.
- Good knowledge of salesforce recommended best practice around design and development.
- Must possess at least Dev 401 certification.
- Extensive experience working in an onsite/offshore model.
- Solid understanding of Object Oriented development and design, experience in using design patterns and ability to write clean, well-refactored maintainable code.
- Deployment using complex enterprise Force.com release management and knowledge of Force.com Metadata API.
- Build integration and interfaces using SFDC Web Services API
- SFDC 501 certification.
- Experience in Agile/XP methodologies
- Updated Resume
- 2 Passport sized photographs
- Photo ID