Drive Location: Mumbai
Time: 10:00 AM - 3:00 PM
Job Location: Mumbai | Bangalore
|Job ID||Profile||Exp||Job Location||Interview Location|
|60492||Salesforce||2 to 12 Yrs||Mumbai/Bangalore||Mumbai|
- In collaboration with the functional team and under supervision of the technical lead, blueprint the technical design for the salesforce application considering all the functional, technical, non functional and integration needs of the application
- Lead responsibility in code development and integration of the application for specific modules.
- Responsible for code reviews, performance tuning, and troubleshooting during the project process.
- At the end of the test phase, responsible for delivering a fully working technical solution to the project manager and client
- Must have experience working on at least 6 implementations around sales, service cloud for large enterprises that involved significant customizations using the force platform.
- Deep and extensive knowledge, experience of force technical platform including apex, triggers, batch Apex, Visualforce etc. Knowledge of advanced visualforce components, Chatter API etc.
- Extensive understanding of the Salesforce.com data model and how and when to create custom objects, junction objects, and other model items.
- Creation and management of Apex classes
- Good knowledge of salesforce recommended best practice around design and development.
- Must possess at least Dev 401 certification.
- Extensive experience working in an onsite/offshore model.
- Solid understanding of Object Oriented development and design, experience in using design patterns and ability to write clean, well-refactored maintainable code.
- Deployment using complex enterprise Force.com release management and knowledge of Force.com Metadata API.
- Build integration and interfaces using SFDC Web Services API Optional
- SFDC 501 certification.
- Experience in Agile/XP methodologies