Drive date:13th September 2014
Drive location: Kolkata
Time:10 AM – 2 PM
Experience: 3 -8 Years
SAP Basis Administrator, responsible for the Basis components of all SAP systems with the role that will include close collaboration with the operations teams in infrastructure and on SAP side as well as with the SAP projects
- Responsible for general ERP / SAP administration.
- Manage and Support SAP Technical Infrastructure components that run on ABAP and/or JAVA stacks
- Responsible for Performance Tuning/Installations/Documentation/Upgrades/Monitoring of SAP Application/ Netweaver Suite of products like ECC, BI, PI, SRM, Portal, SCM and CRM on HPUX/Oracle platforms
- In depth knowledge of ABAP and JAVA monitoring tools for root cause analysis such as CCMS, DB cockpit and SMD
- Evaluate Early Watch/Service Level reports and come up with an action plan to address the gaps on an ongoing basis
- Research and Install Enhancement packages and SAP delivered Business Content for SAP Applications
- Support Backup-Recovery/Configuration/ upgrade/ monitoring of Oracle databases in an SAP environment.
- Have to work in different shift to provide support 24/7 and perform on-call responsibilities, which requires a 24x7 pager on a rotational basis
- Adapt to integrating new and existing solutions across platforms.
- Updated Resume
- 2 Passport sized photographs
- Photo ID