Detailed Interview Location:
Plant No. 5, M - VII office, 2nd Floor
Godrej & Boyce Mfg. Co. Ltd., Pirojshanagar, L.B.S. Marg,
Vikhroli (W), Mumbai - 400079.
Contact Person: Minal
RMZ Ecospace, Pritech Park,
Campus 6B, Ground Floor, Outer Ring Road,
Bellandur, Varthur Hobli
Contact Person: Poornima
Reception block, Nanakram Guda, Gachibowli, Hyderabad, Telangana 500032
Contact Person: Ramakrishna
Time: 10 AM - 3 PM
- Updated Resume
- 2 Passport sized photographs
- Photo ID
Detailed Job Description:
Java Developerwith any frameworks
Job Location: Mumbai, Bangalore & Hyderabad
- Perform the Design, Development in Java, J2EE based application.
- Provide the technical guidance to the team; work with the teams in design, development, support phase, technical issue resolution.
- Assertive with good communication skills
- Able to interface with the customer effectively.
Specification / Skills / Experience
- Minimum 2+ years of Java/JEE or Web based application development experience with relevant academic qualifications.
- Minimum 2 years good working experience on Core Java , spring, hibernate.
- Experience on Struts or EJB
- Should be able to perform different reviews like code review, unit test cases review and Technical Specification review and Design review.
- Good communication skills.
- To be able to guide the team and mentor the team on technical issues or work as an individual contributor depending on the experience and level.
- Pro-active attitude, quick decision making capabilities and adequate process knowledge related to SDLC
- Experience: 2 – 9 years
Primary Skills (Must have)
- Core Java / J2EE
- Spring / Hibernate
- Struts or EJB
Job Location: Mumbai & Bangalore
Main Responsibilities –
- Good communication skills
- Experienced Java UI developer B2 / C1 Grade
- JDK -> Strong in Core java concepts, Collections, Serialization, JDBC, Reflection, I/O.
- Good to have - J2EE , Spring, Hibernate, JPA
Job Location: Mumbai & Bangalore
- Technical Architect
- Hands-on experience in Core Java, J2EE technologies like JSF, EXT-JS, JPA/Hibernate, EJB
- Hands-on experience in Oracle, SQL, PLSQL, procedure, function, triggers, indexes
- Aware of common framework like MVC framework, design pattern, 3-tier technologies
- Excellent understanding of current enterprise software technologies and development practices/tools, source control, remote development, build and test automation
Job Location: Mumbai
- Responsible for overseeing and managing the planning and execution of multiple Java projects
- Manage team size of 20-25 people
- Prepare project plans and schedule
- Monitor and track project progress
- Provide technical oversight to team members and Troubleshoot technical problems on need –to basis
- Senior management reporting and metrics Estimation for new enhancements/developments
- Creating Test strategy Reviewing Requirements Reviewing Database design
- Managing team dynamics Risk Management Issue Management Service Level Agreement Management , Metrics and Measurements Reporting Client coordination Compliance to organization’s quality policies, participate in Quality Audits
- Technical : Java, J2ee Presentation framework : JSP , struts , java script , Spring Mapping : Hibernate
- RDBMS : Oracle/ DB2 / MySQL
- Design tool : Rational Rose / Visio Basic Linux / Unix know
- Experience - 10+ yrs of experience in Java.
- Soft skills : Good communication skills for client and team coordination. Resource management including appraisals, skills, utilization, team building Desired : Sun certification , PMP