Walk-in Time: 9:30 AM To 12.30 PM
All the Students must bring their updated resume along with marksheets (10th, 12th and Graduation ) and degree certificate to the Venue on date of event.
1. Candidate should be full time course 2015 or 2016 batch pass out only.
2. Candidates must have scored 60% in 10th, 60% in 12th and 60% in Graduation .
3. Candidates must be Bachelor of Engineering / Technology
4. Stream of Computer Science / Electronics / Electronics & Telecommunication / Electronics & Communication / Electrical / Electronics & Electrical / Information Science / Information Technology
5. Candidates with Educational gap of 1 year post 12th & before enrolling for graduation are eligible
6. Candidates trained on Storage
7. Candidates must have training certificate or minimum 6 month experience in above area
8. The Candidate must carry all mark sheets & passing certificates from 10th to highest qualification
9. Candidates must be open to relocate to any location (Bangalore/ Mumbai / Pune , Hyderabad ), to work on support role and to work in night shifts/rotational shifts (whenever required)
10.Candidates must be willing to work on any Infra technology for which they will receive training ( on job or classroom run).
11. Candidates must be available to join immediately
Detailed Job Description:
|Job Title||Job Location||Job Description|
|End User Services ( Remote Desktop and packaging freshers)||Hyderabad / Bangalore||
1. This role is for infra Business Unit
|Windows System Administrator||Mumbai / Bangalore||
Day to day management of windows 2003/2008/2012/Hyper-V/Exchange 2007/2010 Environment including the following:-
Basic knowledge of Active Directory Administration:
Basic knowledge of Windows server and OS - 2003/2008/2012
Desirable Skill sets:
Basic knowledge of Windows 2008/2012
|Unix Trained||Mumbai / Bangalore||
This position shall be part of Infrastructure Services, Server group.