Drive Location: Bangalore | Pune | Mumbai
Job Location: Bangalore | Pune | Mumbai
Requirement:Primary Skills:- Network - Routing / Switching / Security(Checkpoint,Pix,AXA,Radware,F5,Nexus,ASA) in data center
- Must be able to work independently as well as work close in team environment when needed
- Coordinate implementation and support efforts between Datacenter Network and other technology teams (Backup, ESX, and OS support team, Application / SAP / DBA team).
- Manage and Troubleshoot Datacenter ( DC) & customer network with static routing, and dynamic routing protocols (required OSPF) on Cisco Routers, L3 Switches and VRF Lite instances.
- Good hands on Cisco 3750 & 4507 switches.
- Manage and Troubleshoot DC switch network configured with MST (Multiple Spanning Tree), HSRP (Hot Standby Routing Protocol) , Ether channel, Dot1Q Trunking
- Handle and troubleshoot DC setup Cisco Firewall products (Cisco PIX, ASA, FWSM) configured both in standalone mode, high-availability configuration and virtualized mode
- Handle and Troubleshoot DC setup with IPSEC & GRE VPN tunnels configured on Cisco Routers and ASA boxes
- Handle and troubleshoot Cisco load balancing solutions (Cisco ACE) & Cisco A10.
- Handle and troubleshoot Cisco NEXUS switches (5000, 7000, 6000 series) configured with VDC, VPC, FEX.
- Knowledge and hands on experience on Wireless access points, Wireless controllers (WLC).
- Knowledge and hands on experience on Cisco ACE, Cisco 10 load balancers, Cisco Security Manager.
- Experience working in a large complex networking environment is required.
- Mumbai : Sana Kazi(firstname.lastname@example.org )
- Pune : Ambika (Ambika.email@example.com ) / Harsh Doshi(Harsh.firstname.lastname@example.org )
- Bangalore: Sujit (email@example.com ) / Poonam Rana(Poonam.firstname.lastname@example.org )
- Updated Resume
- 2 Passport sized photographs
- Photo ID