Job Location: Mumbai & Kolkata
Notice Period: Immediate to 60 days
Detailed Job Description:
- Responsible for DQ piece of project and should have exposure on team handling.
- Must be able to evaluate and understand business challenges related to data quality technology and provide potential solutions.
- Experienced on basic as well as rule based data profiling on Information Analyzer (column analysis, rule analysis, primary key analysis, natural key analysis, foreign-key analysis, and cross-domain analysis) and publish the results.
- Extensively worked on Data Quality rule sets modification.
- Experience on working with Standardize, Investigate, Matching, Survivorship.
- Postal Applications and Address Verification Interface (AVI)
- Worked on Modification and overriding on OOTB rule sets.
- Ability to perform data analysis for standardization and make the design/rules to implement in QualityStage.
Good To Have:
- Deliver code in accordance to SLA.
- Communicate analytical results through reports and presentations.
- Excellent communication (written & verbal).
- Should have knowledge of Information Analyzer administrative tasks such as managing logs, schedules, active sessions and security roles etc.
- Need to work on Effort estimations, resourcing.
- Strong background and understanding in master data management (MDM), reference data and data quality practices.