Interview Time: 9.30AM - 2PM
Job Location: Bangalore
- Updated Resume
- 2 Passport sized photographs
- Photo ID
Detailed Job Description:
- Hands On software Development experience working on Client/ Server, Multi-tier, Web based applications
- 3 to 8 years of experience in Angular JS/EXT-JS.
- J2EE Technologies including EJB3, JMS, JDBC,
- Web Services / SOA, XML, JSON, SOAP, REST
- Experience architecting and developing web-based systems, data processing systems, and enterprise integration systems
- Experience using Agile/Scrum development methodologies
- Experience using tools such as JUnit, Eclipse, Git/Stash, teamcity.
- Proven track record in developing high quality applications
- Ability to mentor other developers and provide technical direction on application architecture.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with gathering and documenting technical requirements and specifications.
- Proven experience working in complex technology environments
- Possesses wide base of experience in many disciplines of information technology including:
- Service Oriented Architecture (SOA), Microservices
- Optimum Web Application design for maximum performance
- Performance Management and Capacity Planning
- Ability to handle team of 5 to 7 members at offshore side.
- Nice to Have Java, J2EE technologies, Spring Framework (Core/MVC), Java Script .
- Notice Period-Immediate to 60 days