Time: 10 AM to 3 PM
Job Location: Bangalore
- Updated Resume
- 2 Passport sized photographs
- 1 photo identity proof
Detailed Job Description:
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent.
- 5 plus years of DSP and embedded software development
- 5 plus years of C/C++ and Assembly language and good debugging skills on hardware tools specially on ADSP Processor.
- Must know Audio knowledge, DSP programming in C and Assembly on Sharc processor(ADPS 21XXX/2158X)
- Good knowledge of ADSP Sharc processor Architecture, ISR, peripherals and LDF file usage
- Good knowledge and capable to understand the Middleware system work and able to understand the existing source code &
- build source code/prepare the design document.
- Good knowledge of ADSP SDK updation onto to Sharc Processor.
- Audio/DSP testing using Audio Precession tool, oscilloscopes and signal generators
- Experience of DTS/Dolby Certification testing with Audio precision analyzer is additional skill set