Interview Time: 10AM - 3PM
Job Location: Mumbai
- Updated Resume
- 2 Passport sized photographs
- 1 photo identity proof
Detailed Job Description:
- Drupal 7/8
- Estimations against requirement.
- Excellent in Communication
- Jenkins, Config /Release Management Experience
- 8 -8 + years of IT experience
- 4+ years of Drupal experience
- Hands-on experience in designing and developing websites which support multi browsers, multiple devices and multiple languages.
- Developed & Maintained at least 4 -5 websites, out of which 1-2 are large Drupal based websites.
- Fair knowledge on CCKs, Views, Panels, Features, Drush, Coder etc
- Experience on Drupal 7/8 upgrade process
- Experience working on Drupal 7/8 on Cloud environments
- Experience on migrating Drupal 7/8 based applications from non-cloud to cloud environments
- Good to have Acquia / Amazon cloud knowledge
- Hands on experience on implementing Caching, SEO, Performance Optimization techniques
- Understanding of how to pick suitable Drupal 7/8 modules based on requirements
- Experience working with Git, SVN or CVS
- Experience setting up and configuring Apache, PHP, MySQL
- Strong problem solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience of the following technologies: Git, Varnish, Solr, jQuery
- Good to have experience of atleast one of the following technologies: AngularJS, NodeJS, ReactJS
- Good to have Drupal contributions (like Patches, Forum posts, Modules, Drupal events etc) on drupal.org
- Experience in Leading a Team.
- Take ownership of complex Drupal code, be hands on and lead the team from front.
- Take part in RFP estimations and solutioning.
- Help Drupal Practice activities in the organization Other Requirements
- The candidate should be willing to travel abroad for short visits
Able to handle clients.