Time: 09:00 AM to 6:00 PM
Job Location: Bangalore
Experience category: 4 - 7 Years
Detailed Job Description:
- Understand client requirements and propose learning solutions to meet the requirements
- design documents based on client requirements
- Analyze current state environment, including analysis of performance gaps and job/task/needs analysis.
- Synthesize the data gathered to create models and recommendations.
- Work with and manage both internal and external clients
- Write concise, creative, and effective instruction. Incorporate multimedia assets that include, but not limited to, audio, videos, and graphics (static images as well as animations)
- Create project documentation including the design templates, standards, style guides, technical specifications, straw models, train-the-trainer, pilot materials, and working prototypes.
- Develop assessment items to test learning objectives.
- Should be able to independently develop entry and advanced level technical and non-technical courses for both internal and external clients.
- Ensure that learning solutions incorporate best practices in adult learning theory.
- Propose, design, and champion innovative learning solutions.
- Exhibit strong problem-solving and business acumen skills
- Demonstrate advanced proficiency in written and verbal communication skills
- E learning and illustration experience is a must
- Experience in using tablet/wacom device
- Willing to work in morning shift
- Advertisement industry or print media candidates need not apply
- Updated Resume
- 2 Passport sized photographs
- Photo ID