Job Location: Bangalore
Time: 9.00 AM to 12:00 PM
- Updated Resume
- 2 Passport sized photographs
- Photo ID
Detailed Job Description:
- Highest qualification should be BSC/BCA/Bcom/BBM
- Percentage all over academics should be more than 50%
- Should not more than 1 year educational gap
- Year of passing should be 2015 or 2016.
Job Description :
- Provide 1st level support; answering support queries via the telephone.
- Implementing, Managing and Maintaining a Microsoft Windows Infrastructure including Active Directory, Group Policy, VPN, WINS, DHCP.
- provide Remote-Assistance to Client computers, file replications and logon scripts.
- Installing and configuring File and Print Servers.
- Troubleshooting of Computer hardware related problems.
- Maintenance of MS Exchange Environment.
- Configuring and troubleshooting Microsoft Outlook and Outlook express.
- Installing configuring administrating software applications.
- Technical support of Operating System (Windows NT/2000/2003/2008).
- Support Office Package: Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Access, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Outlook Express.
- Extensive support of operating systems like Microsoft Office XP/2007/ NT/ Vista and Linux.
- Familiar with Applications like MS Project, Abode, MS Office Suite, Photoshop, Illustrator and MS Live Meeting.
- Good communication skills, Good analytical and problem solving skills, Good attitude)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Full Time Location: Bangalore
- 24/7 support (rotating weekly offs)