Time: 09:00 AM to 6:00 PM
Job Location: Bangalore
Experience category: 3 - 7 Years
Detailed Job Description:
- Assess, plan, design, develop, and implement professional development training curriculum and courseware for end-usersCreate Instructional Design Specification Document.
- Develop storyboard/script with text, voice, sound, graphics, descriptions and other instructions for development/production team.
- Coordinate with cross-functional development team during development. Experience Required
- Must be proficient in English and have excellent communication skills (Verbal and written) to lead content design discussions with clients (Both internal and external)
- Designing and develop both ILT and WBT courseware
- Knowledge of Instructional Design theories and models
- Comprehend complex concepts quickly and explain them with clarity and technical accuracy
- Ensure version control and documentation of feedback
- Editing/Reviewing and Quality Assurance
- Working knowledge of training, and adult/accelerated learning techniques Education
- 3-5 years of experience in Instructional Design, Storyboarding
- Should be from e learning domain
- Minimum qualification-any graduate (full time only)
- Willing to work in morning shift.
- Updated Resume
- 2 Passport sized photographs
- Photo ID