Time: 10:00 AM to 3:00 PM
Job Location: Pune
Experience category: Experienced
Detailed Job Description:
- Associate would be working as Java Developer
- Candidate should have experience in designing & developing application using JAVA/J2EE programming skills, Spring, Hibernate Frameworks
- Design and deliver high quality software artefacts under direction of Development Have used Java J2ee frameworks including Spring, JPA, JMS
- Built MVC based Web Application Using JSP/Struts framework
- Technical requirement for 'Core Java’: Exception handling, Collections API, Multithreading with latest concurrency package, Best practices (such as avoiding code duplication, avoiding hard coded values etc), Design patterns
- Good knowledge of OOPS concepts, Hibernate and Spring version 3.x 1, Spring Dependency Injection (IOC, MVC, JDBC, JMS, etc)
- Good knowledge of Configuring shell scripts and build tools like Git, Weblogic, Jenkins and Maven linters.
- Good knowledge of Application Servers like Tomcat and Weblogic.
- Good knowledge of Restful services and JDBC
- Good knowledge of XML Parsers, XML Schema, JAXB,
- Experience in implementing JMS messaging services
- Excellent team player, ability to work in a global team and follow through on deadlines
*Please note: Strong experience in Spring Framework is mandatory.
- Hardcopy of the updated CV
- Previous/current employers employment documents
- Latest two pay slips
- Two Passport size photograph
- Photo ID proof and Company ID proof