Drive Location: Mumbai | Bangalore
Time: 9:30 AM - 4:00 PM
Job Location: Mumbai
|No||Skill||Experience Required||Interview Location||Job Location||Date|
|1||Sr Java Developer||4.5 to 8 yrs||Mumbai/Bangalore||Mumbai||14th Sep 2013|
Contact Person Mumbai: Gunjan Saini
Contact Person Bangalore: Amitha Nishanth
Must have: - Core Java, EJB 3.0, Hibernate, SQL, JSF, JAX-WS - Object Oriented Analysis and Design
- Experience being the Technical Lead of Complex JEE Based projects with minimum team size of 4 - Experienced in mentoring/guiding junior team members, debugging complex functional and technical issues, helping the Project Manager in planning, foreseeing technical risks and mitigating them
- Good to have : DB2 Database, WAS and Delivery Processes (Waterfall, RUP) knowledge, Websphere MQ, Websphere ESB, Websphere Process server, Service component architecture.
- Strong in basic Java - Strong knowledge of EJB 3.0. JSF, Hibernate
- Knowledge on web services : JAX-WS - Knowledge of basic design patterns - Experience in creating Low Level design artifacts
- Knowledge of Websphere Process Server, Websphere ESB, Websphere MQ, Websphere Adapters.
- Worked on hibernate OR any other mapping technology (i.e. Hibernate, entity beans).
- Basic Knowledge of UML.
- Knowledge of Junit.
- Maven, websphere, Worked on Eclipse RCP, JSF, JPA
- IDE knowledge (Eclipse)
It is mandatory for candidates to carry the following documents while visiting the venue:
- Hardcopy of the updated CV
- Previous/current employers employment documents
- Latest two pay slips
- Two Passport size photograph
- Photo ID proof and Company ID proof