Time: 10:00 AM to 1:00 PM
Job Location: Mumbai
- Updated Resume
- 2 Passport sized photographs
- Photo ID
Detailed Job Description:
- Create appropriate test scenarios and test cases by understanding the business use cases and the functional specifications
- Ensure boundary/edge conditions, negative scenarios etc. are covered in the scenarios/ cases
- Create appropriate test data for the same
- Work with the business analysts to get the test scenarios, cases & test data reviewed and validated
- Work with the Testing Project Manager to develop reasonable test plans and provide feasible time estimates for test planning and execution.
- Execute test plans in adherence to the agreed schedule
- Track issues and work with project managers, development teams, and other stakeholders to resolve issues
- Conduct and participate in project health check reviews, with appropriate stakeholders
- Adapt and adhere to Customer standard test document templates and methodology.
- Support program management team in overall governance for the project by ensuring regular project updates to all relevant stakeholders via Working Groups and Steering Committees; preparing the necessary presentations for the same
- Track the progress of the project to be in line with agreed milestones and timelines. Establishing and adhering to the escalation matrix in situations where necessary
- Must have 4 to 7 Years of experience in manual Testing. Must have experience in Capital markets Domain.Notice period Must be less than 45 days.