Detailed Interview Location:
Bglr 6B | Capgemini India Pvt. Ltd., (SEZ UNIT) Pritech Park SEZ,
Bldg 6B, Bellandur Village,
Vathur Hobli,Outer Ring Road,
Bengaluru, Karnataka– 560037
SPOC - Adarsh / Pratima Pandey / Ananya Dash
Mumbai 7 - M7 | Capgemini India Pvt. Ltd, Plant no.2, B & C Wing,
Godrej & Boyce Compound, Gate No.2,
LBS Marg, Pirojshanagar, Vikhroli – West,
Mumbai, MH – 400079
SPOC : Nitesh / Sanaya Kalambe
IT Park 1, 115/32&35 / Nanakramguda, Gachibowli ,
SPOC : Priya Neema / Rohit Painully
jasper Reception Area, Phase III, Rajiv Gandhi Infotech Park,
Village Man, Taluka, Mulshi, Haveli, Hinjewadi,
Pune, Maharashtra 411057
SPOC : Shriniwas Katekar
Time: 10:00 AM to 3:00 PM
Job Location: Bangalore
- Updated Resume
- 2 Passport sized photographs
- Photo ID
Detailed Job Description:
- 3-9 years of hands-on experience in development, implementing and supporting solutions on any middleware technologies like Oracle SOA, IBM WebSphere, Tibco, Mule, Sonic.
- 1 years of hands-on experience in development and supporting solutions on MuleSoft ESB, SOA.
- Experience with using a JAVA IDE (Eclipse, Intelli J, Netbeans).
- Designed and developed enterprise services using RAML in Mule ,REST based APIs, SOAP Web Services and use of different mule connectors (File connector, Http/Https, SAP , CXF connectors).
- Configure APIs, proxy endpoints, API portals and API analytics based on technical specifications with mulesoft API manager
- Should be able to create munits, junits, mock services needed during testing. should help to create integration test suites.
- Knowledge of Tomcat, XML, JMS, XSLT, WS-*, and API Management technologies and standards.
- 1 year of hands on experienced in Java, J2EE, knowledge of EAI/SOA/J2EE best practices, development methodologies & standards.
- Work with the technical leads and Application Development teams in controlling and ensuring streamlined integration between applications