Time: 10:00 AM to 1:00 PM
Job Location: Bangalore
Category: 5+ Years
- Updated Resume
- 2 Passport sized photographs
- Photo ID
Detailed Job Description:
JD for Oracle Apps Technical – Finance / SCM
- Oracle Apps Technical resource with good Support Project experience on EBS, minimum 3+ years of relevant working experience
- Must be good at ticket resolution.
- Must be well aware with processes around Oracle SR management
- Must have fair working and operational knowledge of various tools like HPQC defect management tool.
- Must have fair delivery lifecycle knowledge
- Good Issue Analysis skills on issues with Oracle PL/SQL is a must.
- Additionally on issues with at least 2 of the following tools/ technical areas is required: Reports, Forms, BI Publisher, interfaces , Workflow/AME.
- Must have fair understanding of Integration between Applications (i.e. eBusiness Suits (Oracle Apps) and third Party Appications.
- Experienced to technically support Order Management.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and problem solving skills.
- Must be ready to take up on call as necessary (on rotation)
- Must have a positive attitude and ready to take up challenging assignments with a flexiblility to work on technical areas in any module.
- Needs to have good working experience on atleast 1 R12 Support.
JD for Oracle Apps SCM Functional:
- Must have at least 5+ years experience with 2 yrs in Release 12 . At least 4 full life cycle implementation experience. Expertise in Oracle Inventory and costing.
- Should have good knowledge in PO, OM, Mfg, P2P, iProcument and MSCA modules. Implementation experience in concepts such as Kanban Replenishment, Cycle Counting, Physical Inventory, Consigned Inventory and planning.
- Experience in AIM documentation and exposure to OUM implementation methodology. Must have excellent written and communication skills.