Capgemini India pvt ltd
ground floor, Crescent 2, Prestige Shantiniketan,
Whitefield Main Road, Bangalore South Taluk
Spoc: Deepak MS
Capgemini India Pvt. Ltd
Mumbai M4, Plant no. 5,
Godrej & Boyce Mfg Co Ltd,
Mumbai - 400 079
Contact Person: Vimlendra
Time: 10:00 AM to 3:00 PM
Job Location: Mumbai & Bangalore
Experience category: 5 - 10 Years
Detailed Job Description:
- Oracle 10g/11g Grid .
- Oracle 9i/8i experience.
- Cross platform Up gradation experience
- Data guard experience.
- RMAN - Oracle backup tool .
- Backup/recovery experience.
- Performance tuning .
- Well verse in Oracle Backup & recoveries
- Oracle work experience on UNIX Flavors - Experience is Must ( Preferred if candidate possess UNIX Scripting Knowledge )
- 10g/11g Storage - Automatic Storage management ( ASM )
- BAU support on production DB
Responsible for general administration of databases. Providing technical Assistance and resolving the tickets
- International client facing experience ;
- Excellent communication ( written / verbal );
- Should have a working experience of 3-5 Years , on production DB's;
- Should be open for working in Australian shifts timings;
- Travel shouldn't be a constraint ;
- Professional certification (example: OCP 9i/10g/11g).
Day to Day Responsibilities
- Maintain DBA housekeeping jobs and scripts;
- Monitor error / alert logs;
- Database capacity utilization monitoring;
- Run database growth monitoring scripts;
- Provide primary out of hours support for P2 problems;
- Install Client software as per requests;
- Minor/Simple Script Changes (Monitoring);
- Maintain support documentation.
- People Managed: None.
- DBA Certified preferred.
- ITIL V3 Certified/trained preferred.
- Good Verbal & Written communication skills.
- Candidate should be comfortable working in a 24*7 environment.
- Good Customer handling skills.
- Travel shouldn't be a constraint.
- Must be capable of working under strict deadlines within team environment.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Needs to be capable of working without supervision and handling complex tasks in timely and responsible manner.
- 2 photographs
- 1 photo identity proof & current company ID card.
- Last 3 months salary slip.
- Latest increment letter OR Offer letter with annual salary break up.
- Copy of your Degree Certificate & Final year mark sheet.