Time: 10:00 AM to 3:00 PM
Job Location: Pune
- Updated Resume
- 2 Passport sized photographs
- Photo ID
Detailed Job Description:
1. Good understanding of concepts on BPM, Case Management, SOA & EAI.
2. Experienced in design & development BPM applications using Pega PRPC ver 6.1, Ver 6.3 & Above.
3. Atleast two full life cycle implementation of Pega Applications which includes.
4. Requirement capturing using DCO , Use case identification & elicitation, Using Application Accelerator & Application Profiler.
5. Enterprise Architecture definition using Pega Products, Design of different patterns across enterprise layer for reusability.
6. Design of flows based on business requirements.
7. Design of Class Structure, RuleSet Hierarchy, Organization Structure.
8. Identification of property & Designing data model.
9. Construction of PRPC application involving different components including flows, activities, assignments, Harness, Sections, listeners, Agents, connectors, services, Functions, Core java programming etc.
10. Creation of Product Rule, application packaging, deployment & promotion in higher environments, build automated tools using ANT scripts.
11. Performing analysis & Tuning of Pega PRPC applications, Familiar with PLA, DB Trace, SMA.
12. Good to have certificates including CSSA.
13. Knowledge on Java/J2EE, App & Web Servers (WAS, IIS, tomcat), Databases (MS SQL, Oracle), UNIX/AIX is preferable.
14. Knowledge on AES, BIX is preferable.
15. Should have worked in multi team, multi vendor environments.