1. Bangalore :
Capgemini, Crescent 2,Prestige Shantiniketan (7th Floor) ,Sadaramanagala Village,Krishnarajapuram Hobli,Whitefield Main Road,Bangalore South Taluk,Bangalore-560 048.
Contact person: Shubha Hegde
Chennai (Capgemini India Private Limited
Prestige Cyber Towers
No: 117, Old Mahabalipuram Road (OMR)
Karapakkam, Chennai 97.
Contact Person: Vinoo Sugirtharaj
3. Hyderabad :
Capgemini India Pvt. Ltd.,
Kanbay, A Capgemini Group Company
IT Park 1, 115/32&35 / Nanakramguda, Gachibowli / Hyderabad 500032
Contact Person: Katkar, Jyothsna
Spaze I-Tech Park
6th Floor, Tower B
Contact person: Anupam Rana
Time: 10:00 AM to 3:00 PM
Job Location: Hyderabad
Experience category: 3 - 7 Years
Detailed Job Description:
Job title : Peoplesoft EPM/ELM Consultant
Role Description (Role & Responsibilities)
- Manage the day to day production tickets raised for HRMS, LMS, ERECRUIT, GAMI & HRBO that cannot be resolved by L1 support staff. He/she will engage in detailed discussions with the respective technology teams (DBS / IBM / Oracle / Qlik / Microsoft) to resolve the production issues wherever applicable.
- Work closely with the respective development teams for HRMS, LMS, ERECRUIT, GAMI & HRBO to provide information regarding any planned enhancements that require understanding / revamping the existing system processes.
- Provide verification assistance on top of the support by L1 support staff for any planned codes deployment activity.
- Examine the release of the application patches on the impacts against DBS environment especially those DBS customization on delivered functionalities. Discuss with the production support manager to update the management to plan for the subsequent actions.
- Participate in the bank’s annual DR test for HRMS and perform verification of infrastructure related activities like OS, DB2 & Middewares patching.
- At least 3 years of working experience in providing production support on PeopleSoft HRMS v9.1, PeopleSoft ELM v9.1 , Oracle Taleo v14B, QlikView 11.2 and IBM WebSphere v8.5x based applications. Preference will be given to those with IT exposure in the banking industry. Priority will be given to those whom have worked in the developer role for > 2 years.
- Must have adequate functional knowledge in HR domain areas like Core HR, Recruitment, Learning & Development plus HR Analytical Reporting.
- Ask the right questions or direct the issue reporters in providing more info to resolve the production issues.
- Able to prepare the concise root cause analysis report after proper analysis of info related to the issue.
- Strong technical documentation for subsequent follow-ups of production issues which can be in the form of system enhancements or proposal to refine HR business processes.
- Must have strong OS knowledge in AIX 6.1, Windows 2008 R2 and Windows 2012 Standard. Exposure to application running on DB2 9.7 and MS Server 2008/2012 are mandatory.
- Able to support fixing / solving critical production issues past office hours.
- Updated Resume
- 2 Passport sized photographs
- Photo ID