Time: 09:00 AM to 2:00 PM
Job Location: Bangalore
Experience category: 4 - 6 Years
Detailed Job Description:
- Perform Techno/Functional Delivery in Oracle Transport Management implementation and support projects
- Provide technical design inputs and prepare technical business process and data flow diagrams
- Experience with end to end Oracle Transportation Management implementation – at least 1 or 2 full life cycle OTM implementations.
- Strong skills in Oracle 10g, SQL, PL/SQL, XML, XSL.
- Strong Client facing, Solution Design and Problem Troubleshooting experience.
- Configuration skills on Automation Agents, Auto-Assignment Rules, Milestone Monitors, Workflow Parameters, Saved Queries, Status and Event Groups, XML/CSV Uploads, Custom Events, Actions and Procedures, Transportation VPD profiles and policies, Recurring processes, Screen sets, Manager Layouts, User Role Access and Control, Domain Grants Access and Settings, BI reports, etc.
- Ability to analyze large and complex PL/SQL procedures, customized workflows, events and data exchanges
- Exposure to XML, XSL, Java script and Evolv tool
- Experience in OTM integration with other applications using different middleware products and technologies (Web Services, BPEL, Fusion Middleware, etc.)
- Hands on experience in functions, stored procedures and packages and collection iterations
- Good understanding in hierarchical, analytical and sub queries
- Hand on experience in triggers, materialized views, synonyms, sequences etc.
- About 5 to 7 years in Oracle SQL, PL/SQL and 1 or 2 years in OTM implementation and support projects
- Worked with the customer closely, user interaction and support experience
- Working experience with European/US customer preferred
- Experience in Retail industry preferred
- Updated Resume
- 2 Passport sized photographs
- Photo ID