Time: 10:00 AM to 3:00 PM
Interview Location: Bangalore & Pune
Detailed Interview location:
QTP and Selenium Testing
Capgemini, Hinjewadi, Phase III, MIDC SEZ,
Village Man, Taluka Mulshi, Haveli,
Hinjewadi Pune - 411057, Maharashtra, India
Capgemini India Pvt. Ltd ,6 B – EcoSpace
Bangalore Campus 6B
(SEZ UNIT) Pritech Park SEZ, Bldg 6B,
Vathur Hobli, Outer Ring Road,
Bangalore - 560 037
POC : Supreeth
- Updated Resume
- 2 Passport sized photographs
- Photo ID
Detailed Job Description:
- Should have strong experience in Automation QTP with VB Scripting.
- Should have experience in framework design.
- Good Communication skill.
- Should have knowledge of Selenium webdriver,Java,Framework.
- Proficient in Communication skill
- Proficient in scripting with above listed protocols.
- Knowlege of different peformance test types, meterics, and performance testing process.
- Knowledge of monitoring tools: Dynatrace, splunk
- Experience with mobile performance testing is desirable.
- Strong Analytical skills. Capable of giving recommendations based on test results.
- Should be aware of server details, load balancer, high availability, node details etc for resiliency testing.
- Candidate should be very strong in SQL
- Trouble shooting and analysis of the issues encountered during the testing cycle.
- Responsible for creating test cases based on the available requirements
- Defines the demand for test data in connection with the specified tests.
- Analyze existing test coverage, identify gaps and develop test strategies to efficiently to maximize coverage and uncover quality issues.
- Design, build, and manage tests using ALM
- Responsible for building test suites to be able to run multiple test cases in a specific sequence.
- Work in line with agile development sprints
- Work in large implementation projects involving complex integrations with other systems
- Experience in using test and tracking tools like HP ALM/QC
- Candidate from banking domain will be preferred
- Knowledge on ETL – good to have