Pritech Park, Block 6B,Primal Project Pvt.Ltd.,
SEZ,Bellandur Village,Varthur Hobli,
Bangalore East Taluk,
Bangalore Urban District,
Contact person: Sambhu Dey
Capgemini India Pvt. Ltd. Plant 2,
C Wing 2nd floor,Godrej IT Park,Godrej & Boyce Compound,
LBS Marg, Vikhroli West,
Mumbai - 400 079
Contact person: Neha Shah
Time: 10:00 AM to 3:00 PM
Job Location: Mumbai and Bangalore
• Hard copy of resume .
• Month Salary slip & If there is a variable bonus please send the Pay slip of the latest variable amount payout .
• Highest Degree Convocation/Provision certificate and Marks sheet .
• Offer letter and Salary revision letter .
• Passport size scanned Photograph .
• ID Proof document – Passport OR Drivers License OR Aadhar Card.
• Employee ID card or Form 16 .
• Previous Company reliving and experience letter .
• Current company relieving and experience letter, if already relieved from present company
Detailed Job Description:
• Looking to hire individuals with total experience of 7-8 years with minimum 3 SAP Plant maintenance and EAM Implementation.
• Needs to have hands on configuration and business process knowledge in Plant Maintenance/EAM areas such as:
Establishing equipment and functional location structure, maintenance BOM’s, Asset Planning and Scheduling, measuring points and counters, warranties and permits, maintenance planning including notifications, calibration, Operations and Maintenance, Capacity planning and work clearance management, Spare Parts Management, Mobile Asset Management
• Need to understand integration aspects of PM with condition based monitoring
• Need to understand concepts of predictive analysis and re-buildable management
• The individual should have experience in integration between PM and other modules such as FI/CO and PS. An understanding of integration with technologies such as MII and ME is a plus.
• Any knowledge on Budget planning for Plant Maintenance or EAM would be an added advantage
• Additional knowledge of LAM (Linear Asset Management), MRS(Multi Resource Scheduling), and Fleet Management would be an added advantage
Roles and Responsibilities
• Provide subject matter expertise for system improvement project
• Participate in Functional Specification (Requirements document) development and review
• Design, develop (including blueprinting), realization, implementation solution considering long term Sustainment of SAP enabled processes
• Configure and unit test the SAP system to implement the design
• Support integration testing activities, including reviewing the test scripts, providing data and running programs/ batch as needed
• Transition the functionality to the Sustainment team
• Support performance testing and UAT activities
• Resolution of defects
• Assist in the development and review of training materials as required
• Participate in change request/ transport management as required
• Prepare and maintain functional documentation
• Work on RFPs