Detailed Interview Location:
Capgemini India Pvt. Ltd.Ground Floor, (SEZ UNIT) Pritech Park SEZ, Ecospace,
Bldg 6B, Primal Project Pvt.Ltd, Bellandur Village,
Vathur Hobli, Outer Ring Road,
Bangalore - 560 048.
Contact person: Sasikala Shanmugam\ Rakesh Sen \ Pallab Chandra
Capgemini India Pvt Ltd,
Mumbai 7 office, 2’nd Floor
Godrej & Boyce Mfg. Compound,
LBS Marg, Vikhroli (West)
Contact Person: Tejas/Neha
Hinjewadi, Phase III, MIDC SEZ, Village Man
Taluka Mulshi, Haveli
Pune - 411057, Maharashtra
Contact Person- Niranjana/Manno
Avance- Phoenix SEZ
Behind Cyber Gateway, Adjacent DELL Campus
Hi-Tech City, Hyderabad – 500 081
Contact Person- Kodavalluri, Kalyani/Veena Jangam
Time: 10:00 AM to 3:00 PM
Job Location: Bangalore, Mumbai
- Updated Resume
- 2 Passport sized photographs
- Photo ID
Detailed Job Description:
- Hands-on experience with SD module (4.6C, 4.7, 5.0 and ECC 6.0) with emphasis on Customer Order Management, Order to Cash (OTC), Pricing, Variant Configuration, Billing, Contract Management, Delivery Processing, in Consumer products and services.
- Hands on experience in configuring Sales/Delivery/Billing Document types, Item Categories, Schedule Line Categories, Billing Plan configuration for both periodic & Milestone, Output determination, Copy Control for various Trade, Inter Company and Contractual scenarios.
- Hands on experience in building and supporting complex pricing procedures with VOFM routines (requirement and calculation routines), Price Lists, Expiring currencies, maintaining Pricing Agreements in Contracts.
- Expertise in configuration of Special Business processes like cross company selling, Third Party Process, Back to Back Intercompany PO/SO Process, Credit memo and Debit memo, Organizational Units, Master data, Partner functions.
- SD configuration, customization and SD related User Exits.
- 3+ years SAP experience, with specific expertise in the SD module. Global Rollout experience is must.
- Must have worked on at least XX E2E Implementations/Upgrades/Rollout experience of which at least two projects in ECC 6.0 including: Scoping and Planning, Process Design, Configuration, Testing, Deployment, and Post Go-Live Support
- Current configuration and module working knowledge in SAP SD module
- Experience using SAP implementation tools such as Best Practices, ASAP terminology
- Experience with Solution Manager preferred but not required
- Desire to learn new modules and work on leading edge projects
- Business process analysis and redesign experience: strong business analysis skills; process mapping; business process redesign and implementation
- Systems implementation skills: requirements/process analysis, conceptual and detailed design, configuration, testing, training, change management, support