Time: 10 AM to 2 PM
Job Location: Bangalore & Mumbai
- Updated Resume
- 2 Passport sized photographs
- 1 photo identity proof
Detailed Job Description:
- The SDET Engineers will be responsible for helping to deliver programs in a dynamic, fast paced, scalable Agile ecommerce environment.
- The teams need individuals with strong Software Test engineering knowledge and experience.
- We are looking for candidates who have a strong background in Software Testing methodologies, with demonstrated success in developing automation frameworks, comprehensive automation test suites at both the UI and Service layer, with proven abilities to innovate and be creative.
- We are looking for highly motivated, goal-oriented individuals who will be responsible for testing and helping to build highly visible and available Customer facing CRM solutions.
- Ideal candidates will have Testing experience in Agile Scrum teams, object-oriented programming domains and experience in large multi-national corporations. Candidates will be familiar with Microsoft technologies, and will have worked on web based tools supporting very high volume transactions.
- Works closely with Product Owners and Business stakeholders to continually refine software test requirements and provide feedback on user scenarios.
- Works closely and iteratively with Scrum team members to clarify functional requirements, determine testing and test automation requirements, and provide feedback on design solutions (functional and technical)
- Contributes to Feature enhancements impact assessments on system level interactions, and existing automated test suites
- Drives and participates in Test case reviews
- Conducts Manual testing, and uses exploratory testing techniques to uncover weaknesses in testing test approaches/processes.
- Writes robust automated tests for high availability and highly scalable applications which will be used by both internal and external customers.
- Identifies opportunities for reuse so as to design and implement test automation libraries
- Provides Test consultation to Scrum team members to assist Developers in developing robust Unit Test suites
- Responsible for ensuring quality of their own work as well as the work of the development team
- Investigates new technologies and techniques and researches ongoing industry developments
- Logs defects and participates actively in the defect resolution and retest process.
- May be required to conduct performance and scalability testing
- Development responsibilities include doing code review / bug analysis, analyzing development and testing impacts, writing test tools and identifying automation opportunities
- Contributes to improvements in unit testing coverage, design test framework, develop test suites, expand automated testing harness and automate scenarios/cases
- Candidate should have strong programming, debugging experience, and excellent problem solving skills.
- The ability to work closely with product owners, developers, program managers and other test teams, to ensure the quality of the owned components
- Engineering Degree in Computer Science/Engineering, or equivalent professional experience.
- 6+ years of related experience testing web portals and/or ecommerce applications using Microsoft technologies
- 6+ years of experience in various phases of testing, designing, and developing complex enterprise applications, including automation test development
- Practical knowledge of object oriented programming
- Practical experience in analyzing, designing, and developing solutions to highly complex problems
- Strong confident communication skills, including the ability to convey technical information effectively to both IT and business audiences
- Experience in Agile Scrum methodology
- Familiar with Unit Test, Mock, Test Driven Development etc.
Ability to perform system-wide root cause analysis and drive improvements