Time: 10:00 AM to 1:00 PM
Job Location: Bangalore/ Noida
- Highest Degree Mark Sheet and Certificate
- Please carry UG mark sheets and Degree Certificate
- 10th & 12th Mark Sheet.
- Updated Resume
- Driving License/ Passport/ Aadhar Card.
- Passport Size Photographs
Detailed Job Description:
Qualification & Criteria :
- Candidates must be graduating in 2016.
- 10th and 12th – 55% & Above
- Graduation – 55% and above
- Candidates must be open to relocate to any location and work in night shifts
- Candidates must be available to join immediately
- Candidate must have good English written / verbal communication skills. Coupled with good English language comprehension
- Should have excellent communication and English speaking skills
- Should have good interpersonal skills and ability to perform under pressure
- Basic computing skills
- Willing to work in a 24/7 environment
- Provide best-in-class customer service, problem resolution and technical troubleshooting to customer queries over the voice based phone service
- Support customers across Telecommunication, Financial Services, Healthcare and Technology vertical
- Troubleshoot customer issues related to internet broadband, cable, DTH, modem, router, mobile handset etc.
- Meet customer requirements through first contact resolution
- Clarify customer requirements
- probe for and confirm understanding of requirements or problem
- Greet customers in a courteous, friendly, and professional manner using agreed upon procedures
- Listen attentively to customer needs and concerns; demonstrate empathy