Job Location: Bangalore
Time: 9.30 AM to 5 PM
- Updated Resume
- 2 Passport sized photographs
- Photo ID
Detailed Job Description:
JD for Siebel EAI:
- Minimum 3 years of Siebel EAI experience with knowledge on MQ and webservices.
- Experience on workflow and scripting is a must.
- Experience on designing real time interface is a must.
- Experience on working on DLLs and Active X components (Microsoft Technologies, VB,.Net) is desirable
JD for Siebel Configuration:
- Minimum 3 years of Siebel Configuration experience. Siebel tools Configuration, Workflows, Runtime Events, WF Policies, Assignment Manager, Scripts, Siebel data model, Siebel PRM, Siebel eMail Response, Outbound templates, Siebel Order & Service Management, Open UI Telecom domain experience
- EAI. EIM
- Should have good expertise in understanding High Level designs and preparing Low Level designs for Siebel implementation.
- Should be well versed with Telecom domain and carry good functional knowledge
- Good communication skills and must be good in customer relationship management
- Should have worked in distributed delivery model i.e. onshore / offshore model
- Minimum 5 years of Siebel experience with at least 2 years in Siebel 7.5 or higher.
- Candidate should be technically good in : Configuration, Scripting, Workflows and Product Configurator(optional).
- Experience on designing siebel functionality is a must
- Experience in Open UI, Haley Authority and Task Based UI is desirable