Capgemini India pvt ltd
ground floor, Crescent 2, Prestige Shantiniketan,
Whitefield Main Road, Bangalore South Taluk
Spoc: Deepak MS
Capgemini India Pvt. Ltd
Mumbai M4, Plant no. 5,
Godrej & Boyce Mfg Co Ltd,
Mumbai - 400 079
Contact Person: Vimlendra
Time: 10:00 AM to 3:00 PM
Job Location: Mumbai and Bangalore
Experience category: 5 - 10 Years
Detailed Job Description:
- Experience in database development and support in MS SQL Server environments.
- Strong experience in Database Administration in SQL Server ( 2005 and 2008 ) * Experience in troubleshooting and resolving database integrity issues, performance issues, blocking and deadlocking issues, replication issues, log shipping issues, connectivity issues, security issues etc.
- Experience in Performance Tuning, Query Optimization, using Performance Monitor, SQL Profiler and other related monitoring and troubleshooting tools.
- Ability to detect and troubleshoot SQL Server related CPU,memory,I/O, disk space and other resource contention.
- Strong knowledge of backups, restores, recovery models, database shrink operations, DBCC commands, Clustering, Database mirroring, Replication.
- Expert experience in implementing operational automation.
- Strong knowledge of how indexes, index management, integrity checks, configuration, patching. How statistics work, how indexes are stored, how they can be created and managed effectively.
- Knowledge of SQL Server tools
- SQL Development - ability to write and troubleshoot SQL Code and design ( stored procs, functions, tables, views, triggers, indexes, constraints )
- Solid acquaintance with windows server, security delegation, SPNs, storage components. * Documentation skills for processes and procedures ( creating KBs, runbooks, topology etc ) * SQL Database Operational support to tech users
- Solid acquaintance with windows server, security delegation, SPNs, storage components. * Documentation skills for processes and procedures ( creating KBs, runbooks, topology etc ) * Knowledge of 3rd party DBA tools and applications ( e.g redgate, idera, SCOM, Erwin ) * MCDBA / MCT certification
- Knowledge in a scripting language like Powershell, VBScript, WSH
- Flexibility to work in shifts and be on-call as per project requirements
Please carry printout of this email.
- 2 photographs
- 1 photo identity proof & current company ID card.
- Last 3 months salary slip.
- Latest increment letter OR Offer letter with annual salary break up.
- Copy of your Degree Certificate & Final year mark sheet.