Time: 9.30 AM to 3 PM
Job Location: Bangalore
Experience: 4 - 9 Years
- Updated Resume
- Photo ID
- 2 Passport sized photographs
Detailed Job Description:
- RAnalysis, Design, Development and Implementation of ETL process using various Teradata utilities like TPT, BTEQ, FLOAD, MLOAD, TPUMP and FEXPORT.
- Thorough knowledge of Teradata Architecture, SQL, BTEQ, TPT, Fastload, Multiload, Fast export utilities.
- Extensive knowledge of Teradata database, data warehousing and information management best practices.
- Expertise in Teradata SQL performance tuning.
- Experienced in Solution Definition and Design, Requirements Analysis, Source System Analysis, Data Profiling, Data Analysis, Data Migration activities for Data Management and Data Quality Initiatives.
- Candidate must possess strong analytical skills for effective problem solving, excellent written and verbal communication skills, good client presence, and work well in a team environment.
Experienced Profile must Have:
- Should have worked on Teradata Implementation projects.
- Very good exposure to Data warehouse concepts.
- Very good understanding of ETL methodology.
- Experience in Financial Data warehousing.
- Experience in Teradata FS LDM – Preferable.
- Should be able to travel on-site when required.
- Good communication and presentation skills