Drive Location: Bangalore
Time: 10:00 AM to 2:00 PM
Job Location: Bangalore
Experience: 5 - 7 Years
Detailed Job Description
- CSI Testing
- Performs Black box testing of Non-Functional requirements of Infotainment system components
- Performs extensive and in-depth testing of Infotainment system over CAN and MOST interfaces
- Performs Grey box testing of Functional requirements of Infotainment features via Ethernet interface
- Creates automated test scripts/test plans for Infotainment features.
- Responsible for the production and maintenance of Test-cases/Test- plans
- Applies specifications, user guides, use cases and previous known bugs to create and maintain test plans, test designs, and test cases.
- Responsible for continuous generation of new ideas to generate test-cases/test-plans to test the Infotainment system
- Records, processes, and analyses data with PC based tools and test instrumentation
- In-depth analysis of logs/traces from Infotainment system and identifying/discovering the defects in real-time
- Performs complex analysis of interaction among different system variables and understand the relationship to use to create better test-cases
- Identifies issues and transfers problem issues into the issue tracking system with supporting log files and data.
- Follows defined process guidelines for creating and maintaining test documentation.
- Tests the system in vehicles if required, testing and re-creating specific scenarios reported from factory/End Of Line
- Performs regular SW update of all Infotainment components in-line with the current and latest SW releases
- Performs setup of modules/wiring and maintains test benches appropriately.
- Assist in capturing and reporting Test Metrics. Provide required support in Analysis of metrics, Test coverage report, root cause analysis and implementation of improvement actions, as necessary.
- Bachelors/Masters in Computer Engineering/science or Electrical Engineering
- Strong background of working with CAN, MOST, I2C or other automotive standard communication interfaces
- Experience in working with Automotive Hardware and Lab Instruments – CAN, MOST devices.
- A minimum of 3-4 years in Test and Defect Management of Premium/Large Automotive Infotainment projects
- A minimum of 4 years creating test cases, creating automation scripts in PC based/embedded environment, preferably in automotive infotainment or consumer electronics.
- Working knowledge of Test management tools, Configuration Management tools (GIT, etc.), Office productivity software.
- Working knowledge of computer hardware and networking
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Resourcefulness in solving problems and overcoming obstacles
- Strong professionalism and judgement
- Good team player
- Programming languages and platforms (C/C++/Java, Python, C#)
- Model based testing is an added advantage.
- Relentless learner with a dedication to learn new technologies and test methods.
- Dedicated performer with the ability to advocate appropriately for product quality.
- Flexible and able to handle / come out/look for solutions in ambiguous situation
- Updated Resume
- 2 Passport sized photographs
- Photo ID