Interview Time: 9AM - 2PM
Job Location: Mumbai & Bangalore
4th Floor, Mumbai 7 - M7 | Capgemini India Pvt. Ltd, Plant no.2,
B & C Wing, Godrej & Boyce Compound, Gate No.2,
LBS Marg, Pirojshanagar, Vikhroli – West, Mumbai, MH – 400079
SPOC : Prachi Patil
Bangalore EPIP Whitefield | Bangalore Campus,
Capgemini India Pvt. Ltd.(Delivery Centre), No: 158-162P & 165-170P,
EPIP Phase II, Whitefield, Bengaluru 560066, Karnataka, India
SPOC : Gimil Aby / Hemalatha Balkrishna
- Updated Resume
- 2 Passport sized photographs
- 1 photo identity proof
Detailed Job Description:
- Years of experience: 4+ years.
- BS/BA in Computer Science or related discipline required.
- Familiar with software engineering concepts and current technologies.
- Good understanding of relational database concepts & technology – data modeling (dimensional/snowflake), SQL, query optimization, data warehouse architecture.
- At least 4 years of technical experience in using Microsoft T-SQL. Experience in Data warehousing and also other BI tools preferable
- Good hands on experience with T-SQL & SSIS (Knowledge in other MSBI components is anadded plus)
- Ability in writing TSQL stored procedures & functions with cursors & error handling, readingquery plans, tuning indexes and troubleshooting performance bottlenecks
- Ability to develop unit test cases and testing it
- Good problem solving and analytical skills; able to resolve issue/problem independently
- Attention to quality and possess good communication skills.
- Ability and willingness to learn new tools and applications
- Need MS SQL candidate
- Very strong architect level of MS SQL designing (must)
- Very strong in T-SQL MS SQL (must)
- Knowledge on MS BI (SSRS, SSAS, SSIS) (preferred)
- Good communication
- Resource should be willing to work in 2nd shift (3PM to 1230AM) and take up on-call on need basis for major issues.