Drive Location: Hyderabad
Time: 10:00 am - 3:00 pm
Job Location: Hyderabad | Bangalore | Mumbai
Detailed Job Description:
Web Sphere Message Broker / MQ Developer / Lead with experience in Coding, Designing, Documentation, Testing & Quality.
- Handle multiple complex modules independently.
- Suggests alternative solutions and best practices.
Ability to create/understand the HLD/LLDs.
- Generate analysis report
- Ability to write release notes
- Generates good system documents
- Reviews complex modules (unit and peer)
- Has fair knowledge of quality standards in the organization.
- Strong understanding of EAI Topologies
- Sound knowledge of EAI stack (all the layers)
- Fair knowledge of Standards is EAI
- Exposure to all popular flavors of Integration
- Fair knowledge of Integration life cycle & Methodology
- Fair knowledge of Integration Patterns
WMB related skills
- Thorough knowledge of all Nodes in Message Flow development environment and their usage
- Excellent skills on MQ, Java, XML, MRM & JCN development and Pub-Sub
- Sound knowledge of communication protocols/methods supported/adapted by WMB (Http(s), FTP, Web Services etc)
- Clear understanding of transactional (local and global)
- Excellent understanding of broker run time components (Flow instances, Execution Groups, broker instances, etc)
- Excellent understanding of WMB development best practices
- Moderate skills on managing WMB runtime components
- Sound problem solving / troubleshooting skills
- Sound programming skills (good logic, and a fair exposures to popular algorithms)
- Sound knowledge of testing techniques and practices as Test Driven Development (TDD) and automated tests
- Clear understanding of roles (i.e. what to expect from a module lead, tech lead, project lead, team lead, architect, etc)
- Sound communication and documenting skills
- Sound knowledge of Java and basic programming skills in Java
- Exposure to at least one Version Control tool (SVN/CVS/VSS)
- Hands on experience in developing Message Oriented Integration solutions. Websphere MQ 6.0 / 7.0 working knowledge is required
- Must have extensive experience in using MRMs, Message Sets and Message Definitions, File Nodes, Routing Nodes, Message Transformation Nodes, Custom Nodes/Plug-ins, Message Flow, ESQL, Message Mapping, Java, Broker/Config Manager, Execution Groups, mqsi utilities and using integration patterns.
- Should be able to administer various components of Message Broker that includes Broker Domain, Configuration Manager, Broker, Execution Group, Tool Kit etc.
- Should have experience in working with traces and debugging the message flows.
Should be able to write complex/medium SQL queries/stored procedures and work with them in ESQL.
Job Location: Hyderabad, Bangalore, Mumbai
Experience: 3 – 8 years
• WebSphere Message Broker / MQ 6.0 / 7.0
• Exposure to at least one Version Control tool (SVN/CVS/VSS)
- Updated Resume
- 2 Passport sized photographs
- Photo ID