Drive Location: Bangalore
Time: 10:00 am - 3:00 pm
Job Location: Bangalore
Detailed Job Description:
• 6~8 years of full-time experience in SAP ABAP programming
• General business process and integration knowledge in MM, SD, FI and CO Modules.
• Good analytical skills and strong interpersonal and communication skills. Should be a good team player with enthusiasm and energy.
• Mandatory: Should be open to work in Europe shift: ~1:30 PM – 10:30 PM IST.
• Very good awareness of entire SDLC and processes related to SDLC.
• Hands-on expertise in at least 3 of the below mentioned areas of ABAP (in the same order):
• Enhancements: BADI, User Exits and Customer Exits. Knowledge on Enhancement Spots would be an added advantage (mandatory proficiency in Enhancement is needed).
• Reports: Classical, Interactive and ALV
• Interfaces: BAPI, BDC and Flat file Interfaces. ALE/IDoc is MUST.
• Forms: SAP Scripts and Smartforms
• OO ABAP (this is just optional; nice to have).
• Mandatory skills: Performance Tuning techniques and Data Dictionary
• Using the IT development standards, develop custom RICEF objects.
• Reviewing and understanding the technical design document to ensure the development work is in compliance with the specifications.
• Hands on expertise in determining development effort estimates.
• Identifying and resolving issues by analyzing, debugging programs and determining solutions.
• Assisting functional teams when necessary in the testing efforts.
• Will be responsible to prepare the Technical Specification, Code and Unit Test the developed code. Apart from one’s own development, as a senior consultant, this person is expected to assist the Tech. Lead in reviews and also in assisting junior developers on need basis in the development process.
• Updated Resume
• 2 Passport sized photographs
• Photo ID