Drive Location: Mumbai
Time: 10:00 AM - 3:00 PM
Job Location: Mumbai
Detailed Job Description:
- Database Administration for Development, Test and Production servers with MS SQL Server 2005, 2008 and 2008R2 on windows 2003/2008 Server.
- Installations, configuration and security settings for SQL Server 2005, 2008 and 2008R2 stand-alone servers.
- Upgrading/Migration the databases to SQL Server 2005 to 2008/2008R2/2012
- Responsible for ensuring availability and performance of the databases that support the system.
- Performing daily maintenance task for critical databases.
- Proactively monitor the database systems to ensure secure services with minimum downtime (SQLServer).
- Involved in troubleshooting, resolving data integrity and monitoring performance issues.
- Handling Deadlock and blocking issues and troubleshooting accordingly.
- Responsible for planning and organizing database, Database creation, manage users, password security, privileges & roles, performance tuning, restoration, user creation, script running, patch installation etc
- Handling the task of managing database structure, storage allocation, database access, roles, users and privileges.
- Maintaining and Creating logins, users and giving permission to them as per request.
- Log checking, Space management and migration of Data.
Daily activities include monitoring Databases, checking error logs, checking the log file size and free space in the data drives, connectivity of the databases
- Updated Resume
- 2 Passport sized photographs
- Photo ID