Drive Location: Mumbai | Bangalore
Time: 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
Job Location: Mumbai | Bangalore
Detailed Job Description:
- Candidates having certification or training in Oracle9i, SQL Server DBA, REDHAT, RHCSA, RHCSE, Unix, HP-UX, AIX, SUN SOLRIS admin, MCITP, MCSA, CCNA, CCNP, CCSP,SAP BASIS, IBM Storage, Netapp Storage, EMC storage. Anyone certification or training from the mentioned is mandatory.
- Certification or training should be from a recognized university.
- Plain BSC(IT) OR BSC(CS) OR BCA Freshers can also apply.
- Plain B.E, B.Tech, M.E, Mtech, MCA, M.Sc do NOT Apply.
- Candidates having less than 2 years experience in Oracle DBA, SQL DBA, Linux admin, Unix admin, AIX admin, Solaris, Windows admin, network admin, Sap Basis admin, Storage administrators can also apply.
- Candidate should be willing to do rotational shifts jobs and should be willing to learn.
- Candidate Should have good communication and presentable skills
Education: B.Sc (IT), B.Sc (CS), BCA, Diploma, BE, B Tech, M.E., M Tech, M Sc, MCA graduates on 2013/2014.
1. Candidates should have scored above 50% in 10th and 12th.
2. Candidates should have scored 50% in Graduation/Post Graduation.
a. They should have copy of all semester mark sheets and Degree/Provisional Degree Certificate.
3. Candidates should not have a career gap of more than one year in education/professional career.
4. Candidates should be available to join in March 2015.
5. Candidates should have valid training certificate. (Without this they will not be allowed for the drive)
6. 2012 candidates with more than 6 months of relevant experience(less than 18 months) can appear for the drive.
Capgemini India Pvt. Ltd.
Crescent 2, Prestige Shantiniketan, Sadaramanagala Village ,
Whitefield Main Road, Bangalore South Taluk, Bangalore – 560 048
Contact person: Reshma R
1) Resume in word format
3) Highest Degree Certificate (Convocation certificate) or Provisional/Passing Certificate (PDC)
4) All semester Degree Mark sheets
5) Certificate mentioning skill certification / Training, you have undertaken – If applicable
6) Govt. ID proof