Detailed Job Description:
Specification / Skills / Experience :
The primary responsibility of the role is to provide support on the CA Service Desk product, ensuring delivery to the customer while adhering to established global standards and best practice. Maintain and exceed existing SLA’s and ensure compliance to HSBC policies at all times. Actively participate in achieving organizational efficiency objectives and undertake analysis on day-to-day work to drive automation on deliveries thereby reducing repetitive and standardized tasks/processes.
- Service Delivery & Support
- Align to business partner's goals for the Technology / Domain / Project and deliver goals as per agreed schedules & specifications.
- Understand & analyse business requirements & scope, identify gaps, translate requirements into technical specifications.
- Deliver the solutions / deliverables per the agreed requirements with regards to project timelines
- Work on critical / complex incidents & issues and ensure completion within agreed deadlines.
- Provide technical inputs to assist TL / APM to create project Plans & schedules, effort estimates, requirement gathering & analysis, risk analysis.
- Assist TL / APM to identify service delivery issues (SLA Slippages, Quality etc), post implementation issues, escalations and assist to drive timely & successful closure. Identify & implement actions to eliminate issues
- Perform Project Management activities as may be applicable in the project
- Should have a minimum of 2 years IT experience out of which a minimum of 1 years relevant experience
- CA-Service Desk tool
- Should have worked on installation, troubleshooting and administration of above product
- Experience of Unix and Java
- Adaptable and quick learner an advantage
- Primary technical Skills - Experience in CA Service Desk