Bangalore / Chennai / Mumbai / Pune /Hyderabad
Detailed Job Description:
The ESB / Sr. Developer is responsible for work at an extremely high level of technical complexity. In addition to designing, coding, testing, implementing and documenting complex application programs, the Sr. Developer is expected to analyze complex user requests, accurately size the effort and thoroughly develop the application. The Sr. Developer will often serve in a leadership capacity and provides support for systems incidents including after-hours support. Additionally, the Sr. Developer is responsible for cultivating and applying an understanding of Client’s / Customer’s methodology, policies, standards, and internal and external controls.
- 3-15 years of full life-cycle experience in the analysis, architecture, design documentation and promotion of EAI solutions including the use of SOA solutions (with emphasis on JMS and SOAP over HTTP)
- 1 years of hands-on experience in designing, development, implementing and supporting solutions on Mule Soft middleware.
- Solid Web Services interface design skills with in-depth knowledge of XML, XSD and WSDL
- Automated Scripting, Build and Testing
- Proven leadership skills
- Strong communication skills Required Skills:
- Mulesoft ESB v3.4 or above, used Salesforce and other Connectors
- Experience with Object Oriented Programming Languages (Java/JEE)
- Web Services – SOAP / REST, SOAP UI
- Spring, SQL, XML, XSLT
- Configuration Management: GIT, SVN, Perforce, CVS, Branching, Merging, Commits & Tagging.
- Continuous Integration: JENKINS / Bamboo, Hudson, TeamCity
- Build: MAVEN