Detailed Interview Location:
Mumbai 7 - M7 | Capgemini India Pvt. Ltd, Plant no.2, B & C Wing, Godrej & Boyce Compound, Gate No.2, LBS Marg, Pirojshanagar, Vikhroli – West, Mumbai, MH – 400079
SPOC: Neha Shah
Bangalore 6B | Capgemini India Pvt. Ltd., (SEZ UNIT) Pritech Park SEZ, Bldg 6B, Bellandur Village, Vathur Hobli,Outer Ring Road, Bengaluru, Karnataka– 560037
SPOC: Thangamma S
Time: 9.00 AM to 2.30 PM
Job Location: Mumbai, Bangalore
- Updated Resume
- 2 Passport sized photographs
- Photo ID
Detailed Job Description:
SAP PM Consultant:
- 3-5 years provide AM Support Incident Management/Change Management and minor enhancements) in SAP PM and PS
- Candidate should have good knowledge of SAP PM, PS, Master Data, Maintenance & Service Processing, Integration between PM-PS, MM, CO and PM-CS, Preventive Maintenance, Maintenance Contracts, knowledge of Background Jobs and IDOCS.
- Monitoring of interfaces for Master data & Work History, therefore have necessary SAP
- Technical Knowledge in SAP PM:
- Master Data
- Maintenance Notification
- Maintenance Orders
- Preventive Maintenance
- Technical Knowledge in SAP PS:
- Appropriation request and creation of project
- Project planning
- Project Structuring
- Project Budgeting
- Project Execution
- Good communication skills
- Customer oriented approach
- Experience of both SAP Support and implementation experience
- Domain experience on Plant Maintenance in industry will be added advantage
SAP ABAP - ALE + IDOC Consultant:
- Hands-on expertise in Classical, Interactive and ALV Reports (preferably ALV using OO Methodology), BAPI, BDC, Flat file Interfaces (handling files on Application Server and Presentation Server).
- Should have hands-on (real time project work) knowledge of ALE-IDoc. This covers: Development of Custom IDoc, Development using Standard IDoc and Enhancement of IDoc.
- Hands-on expertise in Enhancements: BADI, User Exits and Customer Exits.
- Proficiency in areas like Data Dictionary and Performance Tuning.
- Hands-on expertise in SAP Scripts and Smartforms.
- Good understanding of Adobe forms, classical as well as interactive.
- Should have working knowledge of OO ABAP.
- Should possess good soft-skills, analytical and communication skills.
- Should have good awareness of entire SDLC and processes related to SDLC.
- Knowledge of Enhancement Spots would be an added advantage.
- Knowledge on advanced ABAP areas such as Webdynpro and Workflow would be an added advantage.
- Minimum 1 implementation project experience or minimum 2 years of support experience.
SAP XI PI Consultant:
- Worked with PI 7.1,7.3, PO 7.4 (single and dual stack)
- Experience in developing scenarios in Netweaver BPM.
- Good knowledge/experience in BPM, BRM (which comes with the new version PO 7.4)
- Worked in all types of message mappings - ABAP, java and XSLT
- Should have integrated various types of systems (Siebel, seeburger EDI, etc)
- Good working knowledge of all kinds of standard & custom adapters.
- Experience in working in an environment with both central PO and NCAAE (non central adapter engine) scenarios.
- Knowledge and experience in high load interfaces, splitting the messages
- Good monitoring and debugging skills in SAP PO.
- Along with these they should have experience in leading the team with good management skills.
SAP PP Consultant:
- Individual should have at least 5 years of experience in which 3 years in SAP and 2 years in domain.
- He should have worked on at least 2 end to end implementation.
- Sound knowledge of MRP, Planning strategies, Master data, “BOM” & “Routing, Production execution.
- He should be well versed with PP integration of MM, FI-CO and SD.
- Certification from SAP is added advantage.
- Good communication and business knowledge is must.
SAP MM Consultant:
- MM- SAP MM implementation experience in at least 1-2 projects.
- Basic understanding of business processes and integration with Financials. Must have hands-on knowledge of Blueprinting & Configuration in MM areas like master data, purchasing, inventory management, and valuation & account assignments.
- Good communication skill. Relevant exp in SAP MM 3 -6 Years.
- Good Knowledge of the IT organization processes.
SAP ABAP Consultant:
- Hands-on expertise in Classical, Interactive and ALV Reports (preferably ALV using OO Methodology), BAPI, BDC, Flat file Interfaces (handling files on Application Server and Presentation Server)
- Should have hands-on (real time project work) knowledge of ALE-IDoc. This covers: Development of Custom IDoc, Development using Standard IDoc and Enhancement of IDoc
- Hands-on expertise in Enhancements: BADI, User Exits and Customer Exits.
- Proficiency in areas like Data Dictionary and Performance Tuning
- Hands-on expertise in SAP Scripts and Smartforms
- Good understanding of Adobe forms, classical as well as interactive
- Should have working knowledge of OO ABAP
- Should possess good soft-skills, analytical and communication skills
- Should have good awareness of entire SDLC and processes related to SDLC
- Desired Skills:
- Knowledge of Enhancement Spots would be an added advantage
- Knowledge on advanced ABAP areas such as Webdynpro and Workflow would be an added advantage
- Good written, verbal communication skills and status reports to concerned leads/managers.
- Ability to play Key and lead roles and having motivation skills.
SAP FICO Consultant:
- Minimum 3 years post qualification experience in a reputed organization in the areas of finance, taxation, accounts payable, accounts receivables, project costing, product costing, profitability analysis, Account finalization, budgetary control, fund management, statutory requirements.
- Preferrable certified consultant in FICO or FI or CO
- Minimum of 2 - 3 e2e implementation project or support project or mix of both.
- Should have played client facing role either onshore or offshore.
- Should have or capable of conducting customer meetings for requirement gathering or customer workshop related to FI & CO track.
- Should have fair understanding or worked in the project environment where ASAP or SAP Activate project methodolgy's where used.
- Should have strong knowledge in the areas of FI Enterprise Structure, Parallel Accounting, New General Ledger Accounting, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Electronic and Manual Bank Reconciliation, Asset Accounting, Bank Accounting, Tax on sales and purchase, Withholding tax, Validation and Substitution, CIN/GST (good to have) and FI Period end activities.
- Should have strong knowledge in the areas of Controlling Enterprise structure, Cost element Accounting, Cost Center Accounting, Internal Orders, Profit Center Accounting.
- Must have working knowledge either in implemenation or on support engagement in the CO-PA or CO-PC area.
- Should have actively participated / contributed in Business Blue print design, Functional specification, Preparation of Test Scenarios, Test Cases and Test Script, End-user training Manuals etc.,
- Knowledge in LSWM for Transacation and Master data migration or BDC recording for data migration.
- Should have worked with developers on RICEFW objects and should have prepared FS and understand the TS content.
- Should understand the end-to-end business process flow within FI, CO and FICO integration with MM,SD.
- Should have good understanding of support engagement processes if worked to support engagements. and how the support engagements are executed.
- Should have worked on L1 or L2 tickets if worked to support engagements.
- Should have prepared KBA's or RCA documents if worked to support engagements.
- Should have excellent communication skills." "All Points of SAP FICO
- Should have strong knowledge in the areas of Biller Direct, Collections Management, Dispute Management & Credit Management
- Should have strong knwoledge in the areas of Treasury and Risk Management
- Should have string knowledge in the areas of Bank Communication Management, In-house Cash Management " "All Points of SAP FICO
- Should have strong knowledge and support project experience in a Joint Venture Accounting (JVA)." "All Points of SAP FICO 1. Should have strong knowledge and support project experience in Investment Management (IM)." Relevant experience in SAP FICO-3-6 years